I cannot say enough how much I love Tres Hombres! I must say their margaritas are amazing! I had a great night out (after tucking the littles into bed and kissing Peter goodnight) with my brother's girlfriend, Jada. She's just such a gem. We had a great time, a much needed maragarita after a CRAZY night, and just some good conversation. It's fun to get to know my older brother through her since we aren't too close.
Tonight was crazy, before the margarita that is. Did I mention Daniel has grown quite a temper lately? He just wants to be with me, not next to me, or in view of me, just me holding him. If I put him down even for a moment, he SCREAMS. The minute I pick him up, he's a happy camper. He is just so full of personality. At least Abby was compliant in the exersaucer while I made dinner, Anna played with Woody (our dog) outside and Daniel rode in the Bjorn and mowed the lawn with daddy. Why I decided to make a complex dinner of homemade chicken pot pie and Peter decided to mow the lawn during the process is a blur to me at this point. Some things just don't make sense sometimes and it's not until you look back at it and realize it. On a lighter note, the babes ate a chicken, sweet potato and apple concoction tonight I managed to run through the processer for dinner and gobbled it up. Anna was just too excited to see Jada and didn't eat much of anything, I'm sure she'll survive another day, it's amazing how they can do that. As for me...off the the chiropracter in the morning then off to work. I'm discovering my twin pregnancy did me no favors in the lower back department. "Sigh" Did I mention I needed that margarita in a BIG way tonight? Life has been crazy crazy crazy
1 comment:
I am glad you got a fun night out. You deserve it <3
Post a Comment